Thursday, May 17, 2007

Hello from KL

Hello my friends!

I'm here in KL for preparation of the movie shoot almost a week. It's very siong and tired, but I'm happy to work.

I may not be able to update so often because there is no network here. My computer also kana virus, very slow like snail. I have to go search for wireless cafe if I need to go online....like now, I'm in a nice cafe having my lunch. Got to rush off in a while to continue my shoot.

I am not able to reveal so much about my new movie, I just can say it will definitely be a blockbuster of the year. You will sure like it!

I've asked my in-house editor to come up with some 'Making-of' clips from "Just Follow Law". The clips are not even shown in DVDs! It's exclusively for my blog. I will ask her to put it up in my blog once ready.

Do come back for it okay!

7 comments:

Jerry Wong said...

I visit your blog everyday!

No problem if you didn't update it for a while.

Waiting for your exclusive videos =D

Anonymous said...

^^
i visit ur blog 1st time.
i saw u at old town midah tis monday o...

等比 said...

真的很佩服你,也很支持你,希望能够看到你的新作品,不过中国大陆很少有DVD卖,网上又没有,又没时间去电影院,有些电影没能看到真的很遗憾。

day-dreamer said...

Anticipating the video clips! ;)

Enjoy yourself in KL okay... :D

New Sun said...

Jack,

You should install internet security and anti-virus software in your computer and update the software regularly before it is too late.

新星人 New Star Man said...

梁导,

我建议你在电脑内装反电脑病毒的软件,以免后悔莫及。

Anonymous said...

你的video clip很好笑。。。
哈哈